[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:29:56 UTC 2020

I was also thinking about the flood_prone=yes, and intermittent=yes of
Pierre is also a good option, but I don't understand why a ford ceases
to be a ford when the waterway/riverbank is dry. Does it mean that we
can have a ford only when a rivers current is perennial?

Maybe a possibility would be ford=intermittent? I don't know. But if the
waterway/riverbank are tagged as intermittent=yes, I guess we don't need
to say that the ford is intermittent.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 08/04/20 ás 22:50, Pierre Béland via Imports escribiu: