[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:59:27 UTC 2020

Hi, Pierre:

I find that idea very good indeed. The only issue is to know what the
frequence/probability is. If we know that I would definitely go for this
solution.

I guess that this won't be possible for the huge majority of rivers and
streams, but maybe for this one there is somewhere a record of what
years it has carried water.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 09/04/20 ás 17:48, Pierre Béland escribiu: