[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:49:47 UTC 2020

Hi all again:

I've updated the wikis with the different improvements discussed last
week. The correction of old MadMappers highways is in Appendix 1 of the
workflow wiki, but not part of the import (just optional), so you may
have a look to it for comments.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 07/04/20 ás 16:44, Rafael Avila Coya escribiu: