[Imports] Import of Charging stations for eBikes in France and Italy

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:16:20 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 14. Apr 2020, at 15:12, Alznauer Florian (EB/MKB2) via Imports <imports at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
> ...This excel includes about 300 positions / locations with the above shown information for Italy and France.
>

> Please let us know if we can proceed with the converting to XML for uploading the data.

Hello Florian,

Welcome to the import mailing list.

Generally, you will have to adhere to the import guidelines, which prescribe besides other things the creation of a dedicated wiki page.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

The page should explain which tags will be used, and prior to importing the converted dataset should be available for inspection.

Can you explain how the positions / coordinates were obtained? (e.g. based on addresses and geocoding)

Cheers
Martin