[Imports] About a proposed import in Turkey using Copernicus metadata

ahmetlii _ mappinglander at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:16:37 UTC 2020

Hi. I plan to make an import in Turkey using Copernicus's CORINE landcover
metadata <https://land.copernicus.eu/pan-european/corine-land-cover/clc2018>
since
since it's compatible with ODbL
<https://land.copernicus.eu/pan-european/corine-land-cover/clc2018?tab=metadata>.
I have also notified the community in Turkey using talk-tr mailinglist. I
plan to create areas (forestlands etc.) using CORINE. I have a few
questions:
How can I transform data in CORINE to OSM since OSM uses another data type?
What is your thought and advices about it?

If you want to contact with me through wiki, here is my account.
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Mappinglander> Have a nice day.