[Imports] About a proposed import in Turkey using Copernicus metadata

Anders Hedelund anders at xoz.dk
Tue Dec 15 16:16:28 UTC 2020

I have looked at my local area - Gazipaşa 07900 - and the data are
unfortunately far less accurate than what is already in OSM. If this was
a first shot in an otherwise unmarked area, it would serve well as a
base, but locally we are far further than Copernicus.

For example banana fields and the local garbage dump marked as vineyards.

....Anders