[Imports] City of Flagstaff Buildings Import

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 02:29:09 UTC 2020

I recommend putting the address information on the building ways when
the buildings only have one address. This is the approach other imports
have followed, and generally what happens when someone maps a building
normally.

You state it's under an open data license in the email and say it's with
explicit permission in the wiki page. Which is it? In either case,
please either document the license or a copy of the permission on the wiki.