[Imports] [Imports-us] Colorado Address Imports

Levente Juhász jlevente89 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:38:31 UTC 2020

Looks like a great project. I did not dive into the data but since you are
talking about expanding street types, I thought I would share a large
collection of suffixes I collected for our Miami-Dade address import. I
found most of these in a USPS document and also added some missing types on
my own. You (or others) might find it useful for similar projects.

https://github.com/SouthFLMappers/OSMImport2018/blob/master/translations/mia_address_trans.py#L24-L226

Cheers,
Levente