[Imports] Buildings import (DRC & Uganda)

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jul 20 13:40:39 UTC 2020

Hi Claire,

Can you please link to the data you would like to import? It's not on
the wiki page, I tried to follow the instructions to map a square, and
the server (
http://build.osmsharp.com:815/data/4733/4134/13/DRC_AI_buildings_import_project8720.osm
) request timed out.

Why does one of the tasks show 4% imported already?
https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/8720

Can you please link to the code that generated that data? That could be
useful for many others too.

I tried to start mapping for
https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/8720/tasks and it says the data is
CC-BY-NC. Is the licence for this data OK? -NC data cannot be imported
into OSM.

Rory