[Imports] oktmo codes import

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sun Mar 22 16:18:25 UTC 2020

Please make a topic in the Russian forum:

https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=21

We haven't done this import yet, because 1) there are NextGIS extracts
with these codes, 2) having the classifiers, it's pretty trivial to
match these codes to objects, 3) nobody can manage updates the the
classifiers by hand.

Ilya