[Imports] Import Civic House Numbers in Montagna in Valtellina

Javier Sánchez Portero javiersanp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:33:41 UTC 2021

Hello Stefano

Thank you for sharing your proposal with us. It looks well planned.

I'd made a quick cross check of street names and found these differences.
Please fix it before uploading in addition to post validation:

Via San'Andrea d'Avellino - Via Sant'Andrea Avellino
Via Vicolo Piazzetta - Vicolo Piazzetta

These other are not present in OSM and would need some survey:
Via Cà dei Dossi
Via Don Guanella
Via Malpensata
Via Risc di Mort