[Imports] US Charging Station import suggested?

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 16:11:25 UTC 2021

I checked some local locations. The quality for charging station data
seems quite good, enough to get the right parking spot most of the time.
The fuel stations didn't seem as good, sometimes being off by one property.

I'd want to check the license of the data - it's from the US government,
but could be assembled from data from commercial providers.