[Imports] Import software idea

Seth Deegan jayandseth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:46:00 UTC 2021

I drafted an *idea *for a possible import website, service/software called
OSMsync.

OSMsync is a proposed website and service that implements GIS-analysis
functions, Osmsync, and OWL (OSM Watch List) to import, "link" (insert the
dataset's feature IDs into their corresponding OSM feature), sync
(automatically update the dataset with a GIS server API or manually), and
manage open datasets in OSM.

It is different than osmsync <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmsync>,
the python library. I think the name is most-appropriate for the usage of
the service, so I re-used it.

You can see and comment (please do so on the Wiki Discussion page so that
it can be easily referenced in the future) on the idea here
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lectrician1/OSMsync>.

lectrician1 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lectrician1>