[Imports] Import of monuments in Serbia

Komadinovic Vanja vanjakom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 19:11:13 UTC 2021

Hi,

We ( Serbian OSM community ) are working on importing monuments registered
with Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of Serbia in OSM.
We gained permission to use data from the Institute and prepared data in a
way suitable for OSM. From around 2500 monuments around 400 are currently
mapped. We plan to go manually over dataset and connect / map unmapped
monuments. Project is announced on talk-rs [1] and discussed on forum [2]
and Telegram [3]. Project page with all necessary information is on wiki
[4]. All discussions are in serbian language, if any help is needed with
translation I'm more than happy to help.

Any feedback is valuable and appreciated.

Best,
Vanja

[1]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-rs/2021-September/000432.html