[josm-dev] A total newbie's problems with josm

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 3 18:54:13 GMT 2007

David Groom wrote:
> [...]

But of course, I didn't read that because I had already decided that
Presets weren't what I was looking for. In my preliminary research into
osm, I had looked at the osm tag documentation and skimmed all the
defined tags. And as I say, the  Presets didn't seem to match them very
directly. Of course, you will tend to want to say RTFM in reply, but
here I am just trying to document how easy it is for a newbie to get misled.

As I said in another message, I don't feel that I should touch the wiki
until I have a little more experience: I am sure to have other
misconceptions at the very least.

A Lawrence