[josm-dev] JOSM slippy_map_chooser plugin: some questions

Tim Haussmann timhaussmann at freenet.de
Wed Dec 12 23:58:50 GMT 2007

Hi,

>> I guess the smc would be *much more* helpful here.
>
> I am not disputing that (provided the tile server is in working
> condition, and the smc plugin actually reacts to data entered on
> another tab).

Yes smc works together with other plugins. A good example is the
namefinder plugin. After searching a place with namefinder (i.e.
'Heidelberg') click onto one of the results and switch to the smc tab.

I use the namefinder plugin to easily find places and the smc to
select the required bounding box.

Bye,

      Tim