[josm-dev] Openvisible doesn't work anymore

Kai Stian Olstad kai.stian.olstad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:11:24 GMT 2007

> > I tried delete the openvisble.jar file and downloaded the plugin again
> > but with the same result.
>
> I was a bit too eager in removing the RawGpsLayer from JOSM when I put
> the GPX patch in; I subsequently reinstated that layer, so if you
> re-download JOSM you should be all right!

Is their anybody that can confirm this bug in r446 or newer, since
r446 is the release that should have fixed it?

I have now tried this plugin on three different computers, Win XP and
Linux, with release >= r450 and it fails at startup. I have reverted
backup to r443 which is the version that openvisble works.

--
Kai Stian Olstad