[josm-dev] Deleting of nodes in a way

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Sat Nov 17 17:20:13 GMT 2007

Maarten Deen <mdeen at xs4all.nl> writes:

> As an addition: it is especially painfull because if I encountered such
> situation, I would start selecting larger areas to delete these single
> segments. The unwanted single segments are not always visible above the
> correctly wayed segments.

I don't know whether you are aware of that, but there are not really
segments anymore. Since a while ways are just an ordered list of
nodes. So, what you are dealing with are two ways.

When you click on a way with the middle mouse button you get a list of
objects currently under the mouse pointer. When you press Ctrl while
the middle mouse button is still down this list will stay open when
the mouse button is released. You can then select a specific way from
that list.

There is currently no hint for that in the status bar. It might be a
good idea to add one.

Matthias