[josm-dev] Tagging Presets - propagation with existing tags

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 18:49:42 BST 2007

Andy Robinson wrote:
>Sent: 17 October 2007 6:43 PM
>To: 'Frederik Ramm'

Thinking a bit more about this I guess there is nothing to stop the preset
list being partly generated from the element tags in the first place. Click
on a preset button and it lists the items in the preset first followed by
any other tag data below. Would allow users to delete existing data and add
new data all from the same preset popup.

possible?

cheers

Andy