[josm-dev] i18n -- why not Locales & Bundles?

Petr Nejedly Petr.Nejedly at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 5 16:01:25 BST 2008

Frederik Ramm napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> I don't know why we're using what we're using; maybe a design decision
> by Imi. Anyway whatever reasons were valid then must not necessarily be
> valid now.
>
>> My primary reason for asking is that I can't get JOSM to build under
>> NetBeans -- the latest version of the xnap-commons library lacks the
>> translation functions used.

You should use the lib/gettext-commons-0.9.jar that is part of the checkout.

> I believe Petr Nejedly has successfully run JOSM with NetBeans.

You can use the following (maybe slightly outdated) patch to turn your JOSM
checkout into a NetBeans project:
http://shell.sh.cvut.cz/~nenik/josm-build.patch

--
Petr "Nenik" Nejedly, NetBeans/Sun Microsystems, http://www.netbeans.org
355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI, but an incredible simulation!