[josm-dev] Bug 595 - Virtual nodes - Comments requested

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:42:20 BST 2008

2008/8/18 Petr Nejedly <Petr.Nejedly at sun.com>:

> I just don't like the appearance of the "virtual nodes". Could you turn them into
> small (nonzoomed), thin red plus signs instead of rendering them the same style
> as the way they sit on?

I love this new functionality, which as you say, is perfect for adding
detail to jagged ways. However, I agree with Petr. Having the plus
sign in the style of the way itself makes it look almost like the
direction arrows, where it should have a similar treatment to nodes
themselves.

I'll continue to use it in the meanwhile, though.

Thanks,
Dermot