[josm-dev] Patch for "Align nodes straight and parallel" action

A Morris aledmorris2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 10:31:57 BST 2008

if you want to make, for example, 4 ways straight and parallel using
this action, you would simply shift-click 4 times, then press equals.

If there was a method that made ways parallel (but did not
automatically straighten them), then you would need click then L 4
times, then shift-click 4 times, then equals.

The code for "make ways parallel but preserve curves" is going to be
significantly more complicated, so I thought I would do them
separately.

Aled.