[josm-dev] relations in JOSM

Jo ml at winfix.it
Mon Mar 3 07:34:32 GMT 2008

Hi,

I was very glad to see that route relations have the name or the ref in
the relations window now.

I would like to ask for a small improvement though. Would it be possible
to show both ref_name when both are available? There are some LF cycle
routes that have the same name here in Belgium. I would like to be able
to see their ref. Right now, only the name is shown for them.

Also when there is no name and no ref, but there is a note. Would it be
possible to use the note instead? Apparently, we are supposed to tag the
rcn cycle routes without a name or a ref, here in Belgium for cycle node
networks. There are many route relations connecting all the nodes and
right now it's hard to find the one I'm looking for.

Many thanks,

Polyglot