[josm-dev] Hi List!

Christian Matzat lists at matzat.net
Tue May 13 16:15:39 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm new to JOSM-dev list and have fun to work and help on JOSM in
future to push the project a piece forward.

I'm a Senior Java Software Developer, living and working in Hamburg,
Germany. My work is to design and implement Web-Applications, but I'm
also familiar in developing Desktop-Applications.
My private interest is neo-geography, and I love to drive (bike) and
walk around with my gps and view my tracks on a computer back home.
I'm also familiar with convetional navigation with a map (paper of
course ;-) and a compass.
Since a few month I am an active contributor to osm what means, that
I used JOSM a lot.

Best regards,
Christian