[josm-dev] JOSM v1084 breaks plugin loading

Andre Hinrichs andre.hinrichs at gmx.de
Wed Nov 19 12:54:03 GMT 2008

Hi List,

it seems that the mailing list server has silently rejected my mail with
attached pictures. So here is the mail again whithout the pictures. If
someone wants to see them, just ask and I will send them directly.

--- Origininal mail ---

Hi List,

Plugin loading is broken since version 1084 here. I've attached two
screenshots about the (german) message popping up. For the non-germans: It
says "Cannot open plugin openstreetbugs. Delete from preferences?"

Clicking "Nein" (No) brings the next message which I cannot read since it is
covered by the startup image as shown in the second attached picture. Since
this message is too small to be able to click on you cannot even move it
to a place where you can read it...

This means this is two bugs. The faulty plugin loading is introduced in 1084.
The other view blocking issue is most likely older.

Regards
Andre