[josm-dev] Cant point to JOSM build dir

Subhodip Biswas subhodipbiswas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:54:34 GMT 2008

Sorry for a duplicate post .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Subhodip Biswas <subhodipbiswas at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:57 PM
Subject: Unable to compile plugin
To: josm-dev at openstreetmap.org

hi !

I tried to compile DirectUpload plugin with josm-latest.jar v1042 .
But compile failed with some errors . I am attaching the error log .
It felt like it failing to fetch josm classes .

My build.xml is pointing to josm correctly(i guess) ,so i am attaching
that also

Is it a bug or is there something that i missed .

Can anybody point me out , if there are major changes due I18n .
Will be grateful to any pointers available .

--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas

Fedora Ambassador