[josm-dev] Cant point to JOSM build dir

Raphael Mack ramack at raphael-mack.de
Fri Nov 21 17:01:08 GMT 2008

I just tried the version in the OSM svn and I cannot reproduce your
problem.

Ok, I get some deprecation warnings, which should of caurse be cleaned
up but it works. And I have to admit, that I have adapted your build.xml
to the scheme used by other plugins.

BTW: when using the DirectUpload and putting the character ',' into the
tags field it ends up with a "Bad Request" error. It should better check
for comma characters before trying to upload.

And, I would prefer it, when the filename which is stored in the
GPXLayer (if there is one) instead of a temporary one.

Cheers,
Rapha