[josm-dev] Preset Icon Backgrounds - SCNR :)

Brian Quinion openstreetmap at brian.quinion.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 11:58:14 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm glad you found the icons helpful.  Just to say that the last
version is now in svn
(http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/share/map-icons/svg-twotone/)
and the version on the sjjb.co.uk website is out of date.  The version
in svn contains quite a lot more icons and various improved scripts
for generating png icons - generatemapniksymbols.sh and
generatecategoryicons.sh most likely already do what you need.

--
 Brian