[josm-dev] testing server

Petr Nejedly Petr.Nejedly at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 9 23:45:47 BST 2008

After a longer pause, I'd like to move on with -ng and implement server I/O.
Is there a public testing server or do I have to deploy one locally to test
the implementation (and e.g. 0.6 API)?

I don't like to test against live server and while I do plan writing a mock server
for unit testing, I might as well get the mock one wrong and I will one day need
to test the -ng against official server implementation anyway...

--
Petr "Nenik" Nejedly, NetBeans/Sun Microsystems, http://www.netbeans.org
355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI, but an incredible simulation!