[josm-dev] testing server

Shaun McDonald osm at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Oct 10 13:14:38 BST 2008

Hi Petr,

Currently the api0.6 is quite unstable, and not completely
implemented. I have setup
http://osmapi06.shaunmcdonald.me.uk/ as a test 0.6 server running the
current code, with a couple of tweaks. Namely changing the site url in
config/environment.rb and removing config/initializers/
asset_tag_helper.rb so that it works. It is currently a blank
database, except for one user I added for me. (Mails are sent out for
registration).

It would be really useful to get some feedback on whether the new api
is working to spec or not.

Shaun