[josm-dev] Russian translation

Женя yourname at mail.ru
Fri Oct 17 22:26:42 BST 2008

> As said. Anyone with SVN access do svn.openstreetmap.org can do this. It
> only requires copying the .po file into the right directory, run the
> compiler, checkin plugin and source and update wiki page to new version.

OK, thanks for the info! I don't think I need SVN access - I'll just post the .po file here once in a while...

The thing is, that at the start there will be lots of fixes and additions to the localisation, so the changed .po files may come more often - once in a week or so...
Right now I'll try to get into the interns of the process - I'll abandon launchpad and edit the file locally: the online tool doesn't do all i need from it, and I don't have collaborators right now anyway :)

Here's the link to the current translation variant.

http://jekader.starnet.md/osm/ru_20081018.tar.gz

With respect,
Eugen
mailto:yourname at mail.ru