[josm-dev] connected nodes in blue

Henrik Niehaus henrik.niehaus at gmx.de
Fri Apr 24 12:41:16 BST 2009

Ulf Lamping schrieb:

> I thought a bit about it, but I have no idea how to implement it in a
> good way.

I had a look at the DataSet class and I would suggest to extend it with
DataSetChanged listeners. Fortunately the class uses the interface
Collection, so that the LinkedLists containing nodes, ways and relations
could be replaced by implementations which support the detection of changes.
Then we could have some kind of analyzer, which analyses the nodes after
changes and sets some properties in the Node class.
If there are performance problems, the events have to be as granular as
possible, so that the analyzer does not have to process the whole
dataset, but only changed elements.