[josm-dev] Already deleted nodes one at a time

Shaun McDonald osm at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Aug 11 21:54:59 BST 2009

File > Update Data

You will then get a series of conflicts, where you will have 4 clicks
for each item that has already been deleted on the server to confirm
that you want to delete it from your local data set. (I don't know if
more recent versions have improved on this yet, can't update to check
at the moment).

Shaun