[josm-dev] Already deleted nodes one at a time

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Tue Aug 11 22:07:36 BST 2009

Instead of Uploading, try to *update* first using File->Update Data (or only
File->Update Selection if you already know which primitives might create
problems).

This will reload all data in your dataset and for those nodes in your
dataset which the server will not return it will check whether they had been
deleted on the server (it will ask you first whether you want to run this
check). For each such deleted (called "invisible" elements) on the server it
will create a conflict which you will have to resolve manually.

Resolve all conflicts and upload again.

-- Karl