[josm-dev] Autocompletion of numbers and access to presets

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Fri Feb 13 16:13:33 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:56:19PM +0100, Stefan Breunig wrote:
> Thanks! You also might want to comment on
> http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/67#comment:9 ("help drawing
> parallel highways") as I believe this might be useful for housenumbers
> as well (i.e. at least the street name and postal code could be
> inserted when creating parallel ways. Please post if you have any
> suggestions, I'm not really satisfied with my current idea.

I am not inserting adress interpolation and i dont like that part of the
Karlsruhe schema at all. As the OpenRouteService already proves the
interpolation is mostly irrelevant as ORS interpolates anyway also
without any interpolating address way ...

Typically i enter EVERY single house currently by a single node. When
we'll have access to Aerial photos one can also add house outlines.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.78382&lon=8.31078&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little