[josm-dev] Autocompletion of numbers and access to presets

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Fri Feb 13 19:45:47 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 08:36:13PM +0100, Stefan Breunig wrote:
> PS: I believe there's a bug, have a look at
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.784482&lon=8.308449&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF
> / Königsberger Straße/Landsberger Straße. My guess that the eastern
> one actually should be a "2" (unless there really are two 24's on the
> same street or they are on different streets but the numbering doesn't
> make any sense). This is another advantage for interpolation, because
> OSM Inspector would have warned about this ;)

How could the interpolation make the warning easier? I mean collecting
all number with the same addr:street and making a dupe count or looking
at the interpolation way and checking for dupes is basically the same.

And you are right - seems broken 24 on the NW is obviously wrong ... I
just checked my records from the survey and its actually 21 ...
Corrected in the data already ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little