[josm-dev] jttt and private class members

Jiri Klement jiri.klement at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:50:14 BST 2009

Another area is possibility to build spatial index - it should make
map paint and functions like getNearestNode much faster. Spatial index
and painting only primitives that are not too small is imho the main
reason why is josmng so much faster than josm.

Btw. Currently I'm not continuing on the refactoring until JOSM
becomes a bit more stable again and new JOSM tested is released.

--
jttt