[josm-dev] Missing data after upload - only points, no street/way

Hans Fredrik Nordhaug hansfn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:26:55 GMT 2009

Hi!

I have discussed this issue of partial uploads on the Norwegian OSM
mailing list. Several users had experienced this issue - only data
points, no ways/streets after upload. It seems to be connected to the
OSM server being slow/overloaded.

I'm concluding (possibly erroneously) that either JOSM isn't checking
the upload (return) status from the OSM server or the server doesn't
provide such. I have heard some talk about a new version of the OSM
API - maybe it resolves this issue.

Regards,
Hans - who is guessing wildly (and normally never top posts).

* Hans Fredrik Nordhaug <hansfn at gmail.com> [2009-03-22]: