[josm-dev] WMS plugin 'overlap' patch

Radomír Černoch radomir.cernoch at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:53:11 BST 2009

Hi all!

in the Czech republic we have a problem with one WMS server, which
tends to wipe the WMS tiles near its borders.

To solve this I've created a patch allowing WMS plugin in JOSM to
download tiles, whose sides do not align perfectly. Instead WMS can
add a certain percentage of overlap between neighbouring tiles so that
the missing information in one tile is 'overlayed' by the neigbouring
one (if server supports alpha channel). This feature can be disabled
(which is the default) and the amount of overlap can be set in
preferences.

The patch is included in the attachment as I do not have access to the
SVN. Could I ask for including it into upstream?

Yours sincerely,
Radomir Cernoch

PS: Can I also ask for access to JOSM SVN? What should I do for it? I
have developed another plugin, which could be included.

--
Radomir Cernoch
+44 750 708 8293 / +420 607 282 031
Email, Jabber: radomir.cernoch at gmail.com