[josm-dev] Download OSM data by ID

Daniel Nüst daniel.nuest at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:07:09 BST 2009

Hej!

I'm currently working with OpenStreetMap data and especially the tags
to create a visualisation in a proprietary tool. During my attempts to
group/classify elements I regularly come along unique tags that are
often erroneous (spelling errors, semantic redundancy etc, just as
listed on http://tagwatch.stoecker.eu). As I handle the raw data I
know the id of these ways/nodes and would like to fix obvious mistakes
(rather than build around them in my software).

Is there a tool/option/plugin that allows the download of certain
elements (maybe even with their surroundings?) into JOSM, who are
requested by their id?
Am I missing another obvious approach?

Any hints and ideas are highly appreciated!

Regards,
Daniel