[josm-dev] JOSM Tested!

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Sun Nov 29 12:38:35 GMT 2009

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009, Dirk Stöcker wrote:

>>  Still 194 bugs left.
>
> We are down to 161 defects left (many old bugs closed).

Down to 147 :-)

Even if I sometimes sound a bit harsh I really appreciate all the work
which has been done in last JOSM release. I think you all did a pretty
good job:
  - structural changes which have been necessary for some time
  - many fixes regarding smaller user interface issues
  - some new features

There isn't so much new stuff a normal user will see, but I hope we
reached a feels better, is faster, is stable state :-)

Thanks to all the contributors.

Timeline:
- Monday version gets tested
- When no serious issues pop up in bug tracker:
   - The "code rework allowed" phase starts Wednesday
   - Probably Wednesday version will be set to tested as well