[josm-dev] Localisation policy for quotes etc.

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Wed Jan 13 13:30:46 GMT 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010, Matthias Julius wrote:

>> I would like to delay all these issues until Launchpad has a proper fuzzy
>> string handling (except these were texts are auto-fixed).
>
> Are those .po files downloadable somewhere?  I can do the unfuzzying myself.

The current state is always in OSM-SVN directory i18n. The ./launchpad.pl
when called without URL updates all files and creates an upload-file for
launchpad. When you change stuff, then you need first modify the po's and
josm.pot and do update afterwards. When the strings are still there
without "fuzzy", then you did everything right.

I attached a script I used last time. I think I passed unchanged/changed
strings pairs to it, but it was some time ago, I don't remember :-)