[josm-dev] Remove tooltips in relation list dialog

Wed Jan 20 12:23:53 GMT 2010

>Am 19.01.2010 21:50, schrieb Sebastian Klein:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to remove the tooltips from relation list dialog and layer list
> > dialog. It isn't unique information, but can be quite distracting (See
> > #3639 and #4227 for example). Any objections?

I don't see anything useful in the relation tooltips, but the layers
tooltips contain useful info, like the feature count and complete path for
OSM layers, or zoom level for WMS layers. How about creating a preferences
item to control tooltips for each type of dialog? If the item is missing,
add it, defaulting to whatever JOSM currently does for that dialog
(probably "on").