[josm-dev] livegps plugin update for new gpsd 2.9x (future 3.0) protocol

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at glebius.int.ru
Tue Jun 8 20:32:11 BST 2010

  Hello,

  gpsd gets new protocol and quickly forgets the old one. So I've made
a patch to support new protocol. It is WIP, yet, but I'm posting
it for your review. See attach.

  The patch works, however the movement of the cursor is quite bursty.
May be smth else apart from GPSd protocol is broken in this plugin, or
the problem is in gpsfake behavior.

  The patch requires the JSON Java classes from http://www.json.org/java/.
I took the source and put it into src in plugin directory. What is the right
way to make dependency on org.json class in a josm plugin?

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.