[josm-dev] JOSM-Tested

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Wed Jun 16 15:07:11 BST 2010

Claudius <claudius.h at gmx.de> writes:

> Talking from a translator's (contributing to other projects as well
> besides JOSM) perspective: I don't see the need for a string freeze and
> am totally okay with way l10n is currently handled in a "live" manner.

I just would like to avoid that translations are invalidated by a
string change just before a release.

A link to Launchpad already is on the MoTD page.  We could also
include one in the About dialog to enable people to find it later.

There could also be one in each dialog when a translation into the
current locale was not found.

Matthias