[josm-dev] how does the transition to tested work ?

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Mon Mar 8 15:26:03 GMT 2010

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Sebastian Klein wrote:

> Dirk suggested that we "maybe make comming saturday version tested
> again". (Which would be last Saturday, by now.)

I now changed it to 3094 (there have been mainly bug-fixes, so this should
be without trouble).

> #4631 (Plugin download broken)
>   [3090] should have addressed most points of this ticket.

There is a new one #4679, so the plugin issue is still not really working
as expected.

Major problem is still that Windows release does not build, as launch4j
contains a 32bit binary (windres) which does not work on new 64 bit
server. Suggestions welcome, the code is in OSM-JOSM-SVN (directory nsis).