[josm-dev] JOSM donations?

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Fri Aug 12 17:05:57 BST 2011

The problem with a wiki is that everyone can undo what you did.
I remember trying to update the documentation for Potlatch once.
Richard F. did not agree and undid my work the same day, because
he as an author did not agree with my approach on help.
True, it emphasized some aspects that were not the strong points of
Potlatch, but it was meant to prevent users make silly mistakes.

I lost my respect and appetite for Richard that same day.

I appreciate the work of Dirk, but also witnessed his temper,
and I do not even want to try to tempt him in something alike.

Dirk, on this subject we both do what we do best.
You program and I'll shut up.

Gert