[josm-dev] JOSM donations?

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Fri Aug 12 19:01:27 BST 2011

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen wrote:

> I appreciate the work of Dirk, but also witnessed his temper,
> and I do not even want to try to tempt him in something alike.

As long as you don't try to restructure everything and invalidate lots of
work made by others I accept a lot of things even if I myself wouldn't do
it the same way.

But it is clear, that larger modifications should always be cleared before
on something like this mailinglist. And also usually one starts with
smaller changes first to get a reputation instead of appearing with a big
bang.