[josm-dev] New "multiselect" feature in the presets has serious problems ...

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Mon Feb 14 21:23:37 GMT 2011

Hi!

Just tried latest JOSM 3901 to try out the new multiselect feature of
the presets.

I've tried with the amenity=restaurant cuisine=xy preset.

Unfortunately, the current implementation has a serious "no go", namely
you cannot enter values not already existing in the list.

So compared to the previously used combobox, you cannot enter uncommon /
new values.

Unfortunately, I don't know a good solution for this problem ...

Regards, ULFL