[josm-dev] Netbeans // older josm code?

Sebastian Klein bastikln at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:21:15 GMT 2011

Werner Horsch wrote:
> I got to download every thing using an svn client. First time in my life I
> used something like this
> Under  http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk is a netbeans folder to build
> the project into the IDE

You are lucky, I created this folder yesterday...

> So far so good, I already started coding
> Question
> I'm updating an old coded plugin and in order to understand some stuff I
> need to look to some old "way.java" file, probably from 2008
> How do I find it?

Browse the file in trac and click on "revision log":
<http://josm.openstreetmap.de/log/josm/trunk/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/data/osm/Way.java>

If you want to get into plugin development, you should use the following
URL for subversion checkout:

$ svn co http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm josm

This will download both the plugins and josm-core with a folder
structure that is ready to use.

Sebastian

PS: Please don't create a new thread with each mail you send to the
list, but use the "reply to" feature of your email client.